Marucci Elite Houston is excited to introduce our youth program starting this fall. We will be forming teams from the ages of 8U-14U. The program will begin with player evaluations on August 3rd, 7th and 11th. Each player will be required to attend at least one of these dates, but you are more than welcome to attend multiple evaluations. Once assessed by our professional staff, your child will be placed on a team according to their player ranking, or at the level our staff feels that player can be properly developed. Our program’s primary focus will be the development of these young ball players.
To achieve this, our program will offer each player and family the following:
- Structured weekly practices on site, for each team that is formed
- Coaching placement: Our staff will assist in helping find the appropriate coach for each team and skill level.
- Monthly Membership to the entire Baseball USA Powered by Marucci Campus: Complete access to 11 baseball fields, and 20 indoor cages, and a VIP member area for homework, team gatherings
- Discounts on ALL retail products
- Discounts on ALL private lessons with our All-Star staff of instructors
- Discounts on ALL baseball camps, clinics, and other events
Player evaluations will cost $50. If you choose to join our Youth Program that initial payment will be credited toward you first month’s fee..
Contact Chad Raley to learn more.
Please contact Emily Gervais at email@example.com to book your team.